Monday, April 2, 2012

"She needs to sort out her priorities" - RON WEASLY

I have missed the mark two weeks in a row. I had this grandiose plan. It was going to be cool. I was going to have a guest writer. Something I learned this week is that not everyone has the same priorities as I do and if they choose to play games that is there choice.

This last weekend was General Conference. It was amazing! I have plans to share my deeper thoughts (ha! I know didn't know I had those) about it later. For now I would like to share a random mixture of thoughts about priorities and some of the ones I have made.

I have made it a priority in my life to share my testimony of the gospel. I chose this blog as a way to share that with the world, even though few read this. Sometime I loose sight of my priorities and a slip up, but we all do that sometimes. It's one of the reasons I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I have a firm testimony that the atonement has give us the chance to repent of ALL our sins and short comings. I know that one day I can be made perfect and live with him. That is if I can keep my priorities straight.

I find myself looking at others all the time and judging what they are doing. I always complain about how my siblings aren't doing all the right things at all the right time. As I said before, who are we to judge?

As President Uchtdorf just spoke this weekend "The moment we judge someone else we condemn ourselves, for no one is without sin." or something to that affect. :)

I chalenge you to look at your life and see who and what you are putting first.

No comments:

Post a Comment