Sunday, April 29, 2012

Faith

I finished Personal Progress! It's been an amazing journey through young womens!

I am going to start going through the values and writing about the and I will just start and the beginning (which is also the end).

Me last project was the one for faith, which happens to be this blog. I would just like to say "thank you" to all those reading my blog and letting me share with you my testimony of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Putting down in words my thoughts and feelings has brought great clarity to my life. Thank you for supporting me.

I sang a song today....yay... Everyone told me I did well, but still. I love singing, but I definitely sing better in the shower. That's not really what I wanted to talk about. The song I sang was all about how Christ is there for you. You never have to be alone and be afraid, because he is always there. You can always be strong.

Now let's be honest- who is ever strong all the time? Well, I'm not. (Three thumbs up for you guys who are!)

It's a hard thing to be strong in the church, school, sports, pretty much anything. It's hard not to be afraid. Let's face it- life is hard. Even when it seems that you are doing everything right bad things still happen, but that is life and we can't stop it. All we can do is deal with what we are given.

INTERRUPTION: That's even hard! It is so easy to slip up. It's so easy to make the wrong choice. Someone recently said that making mistakes is only human. Which is correct, but remember this - being human may be the reason, but it should never be the excuse. We should never do something that we know is bad and be all "Well, I am only human". That's not how I feel that it should work.

I'm getting ready for college. Things are so not turning out how I wanted them to. I'm struggling with the fact that it's probably never going to be the way I planned it to go. I have felt closer to my heavenly father through these times because of it. I have prayed that even though it's not according to little old me, that it will turn out good in the end. Even though in this moment I feel like a feather in the wind I know that at some point that I will land exactly where I need to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment